Terms And Conditions
* Payment will be required before any goods are dispatched.
* All goods remain the property of UK Shopfittings Ltd until paid
for in full.
* Whilst every effort will be made to meet delivery times and dates, UK
Shopfittings Ltd does not accept liability for the consequences of any
delay beyond our company's control.
* Damaged goods or incorrect deliveries should be notified within 24
hours of receipt of goods. Failure to do this will jeopardise any subsequent
* UK Shopfittings Ltd reserves the right to alter product prices ,
carriage prices and specifications and materials without notice.
* Goods are not sold on a trial basis, customer should check
specifications and suitability before ordering. The seller is in no way
responsible for any help or advice that the customer feels later is incorrect
* All bespoke joinery items are non returnable, All other goods are to
be returned only with our prior consent and charge at cost to the customer with
a 35% handling charge.
* UK Shopfittings Ltd reserve the right to refuse an order should
arrangements for payment be delayed or arrangements for delivery are not
* In the event of customer failing to take delivery of the goods or
fails to give adequate delivery instructions that results in third party costs
to the seller. The customer without prejudice can be held responsible for
recovery of such costs.
* All goods signed for by the customer indicates acceptance of the goods
under our terms & conditions. 'Not checked' or 'Unchecked' or similar
written on delivery documents, will not indicate seller responsibility.